Membership Offer Extended!
Due to popular demand we have decided to extend our recent October membership offer until 31st December 2017!
Sign up for just £15 (usual price £25!) - a saving of 40% - when you join as a Standard UK or Adult UK member via Direct Debit!
Members receive an exclusive monthly newsletter, discount for our online shop and conferences and more! See our membership pages for full membership benefits!
*Please Note: Your Membership will automatically renew on 1st April 2018 for the full fee of £25 per year (and annually thereafter).
Full terms and conditions can be found on our membership pages. This offer is for those signing up via Direct Debit only.
Join the Dyspraxia Foundation Today!
“The Dyspraxia Foundation was my parent’s first port of call when I was diagnosed and thanks to their help they didn’t feel alone.”
Join us to support our work and help us raise awareness and improve understanding of dyspraxia.
Buy a membership, join us and add your voice to ours.
The Dyspraxia Foundation is dedicated to increasing understanding of dyspraxia.
The Foundation is financed entirely through donations and through our member's subscriptions. The more support we have, the more we are able to support the tens of thousands of people who have the condition.
Memberships start from as little as £3 a month!
- Exclusive members-only area of our website!
- Exclusive monthly newsletters!
- Join other members who support each other!
- Members only fact sheets and information!
- Keep up to date with medical developments and treatments for dyspraxia!
- Discounted access to our conferences and other events run by the Foundation!
- Speakers notes and information from our conferences!
- Know that your membership creates resources for raising awareness of dyspraxia!
- Exclusive members discounts!
Our membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March and is renewable annually. Members joining after 1st January will not be asked to renew their membership in the same calendar year.
If you prefer more traditional methods you can still download fill in a membership form which can be returned to us via post with a cheque to Dyspraxia Foundation, 8 West Alley, Hitchin, Herts, SG5 1EG.
If you have any questions about our membership then please contact email@example.com