LET’S DO 30 for 30….
To raise money for the Dyspraxia Foundation’s 30th Anniversary you can take on any challenge or activity. We’d be delighted to support you and put your details on social media to help you raise money. Here are some ideas to raise 30 for 30.
- Get sponsored to give something up for 30 days – it could be biscuits, cake, chocolate, sweets or anything else
- Host a breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner an afternoon tea.
- Hold a jumble sale.
- Host a wine tasting event
- Organise a quiz evening
- Have a murder mystery dinner party
- Organise a quiz evening
- Do a car wash day for 30 days
- Organise a family fun day or picnic
- Guess the weight of…. a cake, teddy, basket full of food
- Name the teddy, doll or a new pet
- Organise a best photograph competition
- Cycle/walk to school or work for a week
- Swim 30 lengths or widths
- Sponsored walk for 30 minutes or 30 miles
- Bake 30 cakes to sell, tell 30 jokes for £1 each, host a drinks night for 30 people, organise a 30 question quiz night – the possibilities are endless!
Download our A – Z of fundraising ideas here. <<add link
Link your event to our campaign/appeal.
You can set up your own fundraising page so the sponsorship goes directly to the charity along with any Gift Aid and your event will be added directly to our appeal page.
To add your fundraising directly to our 30th Anniversary Appeal simply visit our appeal page at https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/dyspraxia/thirty and on the right side of the page simply click on ‘fundraise for this campaign’ then create your page! Your page will then be directly linked to our 30th anniversary appeal and automatically appear on our page – simple!
Please contact us with information about your event so we can help to promote it and to receive sponsorship pack email@example.com
One off donations can be made by Justgiving
As well as individual fundraising, do you know a business who may be willing to help? Supporting the Dyspraxia Foundation can not only be great fun, but also great for staff morale. Contact our Fundraising Coordinator Sarah Sawkins if you need any help or advice.
01462 419487 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Running Events in 2018
Brighton Marathon – Sunday 15th April 2018
Great Birmingham 10K – Sunday April 2018
Family Mile, Bristol – Sunday 13th May 2018
Great Manchester Run – Sunday 20th May 2018
Great North 10k Family Events – Sunday 8th July 2018
Westminster British 10k – Sunday 15th July 2018
To organise your own event – visit