Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be collecting free donations for Dyspraxia Foundation?
Join over 140 of our wonderful supporters already are collecting donations for free, and you can join them!!
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury’s – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
Without your continued support, fundraising and donations we will simply be unable to continue to support those with dyspraxia, their friends and family and professionals!
To donate for FREE whilst you do your normal online shopping, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dyspraxiafoundation/ and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. Never miss a chance to donate, install their FREE toolbar and everytime you visit a site that offers free donations you will be promoted to add your free donation.
4. On Mobile? Don’t panic you can download their FREE Mobile app for both iOS and Android. Click the links below to install for FREE and never miss that donation chance!
5. After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and we will be really grateful for your donations.