Join the Dyspraxia Foundation Today!
“The Dyspraxia Foundation was my parent’s first port of call when I was diagnosed and thanks to their help they didn’t feel alone.”
Join us to support our work and help us raise awareness and improve understanding of dyspraxia.
Buy a membership, join us and add your voice to ours.
The Dyspraxia Foundation is dedicated to increasing understanding of dyspraxia.
The Foundation is financed entirely through donations and through our member's subscriptions. The more support we have, the more we are able to support the tens of thousands of people who have the condition.
Memberships start from as little as £3 a month!
- Exclusive members-only area of our website!
- Exclusive monthly newsletters!
- Join other members who support each other!
- Members only fact sheets and information!
- Keep up to date with medical developments in the field of Dyspraxia/DCD.
- Discounted access to our conferences and other events run by the Foundation!
- Speakers notes and information from our conferences!
- Know that your membership creates resources for raising awareness of dyspraxia!
- Exclusive members discounts!
Our membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March and is renewable annually. Members joining after 1st January will not be asked to renew their membership in the same calendar year.
Ways to pay!
Why not join us on a yearly direct debit? Join today and not have to worry about renewing your membership every year! Join online below using our secure provider GoCardLess to join via Direct Debit!
Alternatively if you want to join us via a one-off payment then use the PayPal link to fill in your details and pay via PayPal!
If joining, or rejoining via card payment please complete the online purchase using the PayPal link above and complete the form before completing your payment. If you have any questions before purchasing please contact our membership at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to join the foundation via alternative methods, or via the telephone please contact us on 01462 455016 or drop an e-mail to the address above.