Our standard membership, but for those living outside the UK.
The standard membership is our ‘family’ membership of which a family member (e.g. a primary aged child) may have Dyspraxia/DCD with or without a formal diagnosis and wants to support the work of the Dyspraxia Foundation and keep up-to-date with our work and events. It is not a suitable membership for schools, professionals or businesses.
- Monthly Members Newsletter
- Discounts on any Dyspraxia Foundation Conference / In-Person Events for 12 months
- Discounts on any Dyspraxia Foundation Online events for 12 months
- Consultation on key policy issues
- AGM Voting rights
- Invitation to the Dyspraxia Foundation AGM
- Input to the Adult Panel who report directly to the Dyspraxia Foundation Board of Trustees