Student / Associate membership is for anyone with or without a formal diagnosis of Dyspraxia/DCD, or are in full-time education or are in reciept of Job Seekers Allowance but who wants to support the work of the Dyspraxia Foundation and keep up-to-date with our work and events. It is not a suitable membership for schools, professionals or businesses.
Please note that you may be asked to prove your student/benefit status.
- Monthly Members Newsletter
- Discounts on any Dyspraxia Foundation Conference / In-Person Events for 12 months
- Discounts on any Dyspraxia Foundation Online events for 12 months
- Consultation on key policy issues
- AGM Voting rights
- Invitation to the Dyspraxia Foundation AGM
- Input to the Adult Panel who report directly to the Dyspraxia Foundation Board of Trustees